Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Buddies


Hanging with baby Sawyer and Harper (with mama and papa Faunce)

Francie.  I LOVE her to pieces.  She just makes me smile every time I see her pictures

Hey baby Kennedy!

Peter and Kennedy!

Baby buddies!  Amy (Peter), Gretchen (Kennedy), Stacy (baby girl sunSHINE), Joanna (Francie)

Survived the 5.5hr drive back from Yakima.  This was a pit stop to feed him.  Sort of like the calm before the storm.  It got pretty bad for a while.  Teething baby+car ride = stressed out parents

Yes, I really did blur this picture.  Trying to preserve a little privacy - despite how adorable naked babies are!  This is my mom's efforts in propping Peter up in the new inflatable play tub!
Sliding down on the new bathtub lounger.  He is such an aggressive kicker!  If he has flippers like his daddy, he will make a great swimmer someday

No comments:

Post a Comment