Sunday, January 20, 2013

Coast to Coast

Peter's aunt Karin came to visit this weekend!  She flew in all the way from the east coast (Manhattan).  We went to the coast for a few nights and explored Florence.  We had a blast.  Jesse and Stefani Faunce came to visit with Harper and Sawyer as well.  Peter slept in his pack n play like a champ despite my worries (due to last weekend's rough night).  My mom and godmother Kathy even came to babysit Peter on Friday night so Jake and I could go out to dinner together (Waterfront Depot - yum!).  It was soooooo nice.  Jake and I hadn't been there since our 1st anniversary. 

Seeing Karin for the first time since October (check out how well he is sitting!)

Playing hike and seek - there are a lot of these pictures, but I couldn't resist.  She had him giggling/smiling ALL morning.  I love his smile!

Where did Karin go?

THERE SHE IS!!






"Sawyer - check out my cool Giraffe Sophie!"
Papa Jesse with Harper and Sawyer










No comments:

Post a Comment