Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Fever

We made it up to the mountain!  Jake and I had a leisurely morning and then headed up to Crescent Lake, but first we stopped and had our first ski day!  I have to say, telemarking for about 1.5 hours was about all I could handle, so I think it was a good way to start.  Peter didn't particularly love being dressed up in all the clothing, but he had a good time hanging out with us in the lodge, as long as we were standing and/or moving.  Happy new year everyone!
Jake and I took turns hanging out with Peter in the lodge while the other person skied at Willamette Pass


Peter playing in the lodge - he didn't particularly like being so bundled up

Wearing the COOLEST hat ever - thanks Barb Heinzen!  It hardly fits anymore, but "mom" keeps squeezing me into it

Now THIS is the face of a kid who loves the snow


Playing with Grandpa Jay at the cabin

Playing with Grandma Pam at the cabin

Getting ready to walk out of the cabin!  I promptly turned him around in the carrier.  I thought he might have the head control to do it this way, but after a few steps I thought otherwise.  Maybe next month buddy.  Don't you love this hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment