Saturday, January 26, 2013

Water baby!

I had a doll that I called "water baby" when I was little.  I took that baby with me in the bath tub, the hot tub and the baby pool.  She was awesome......until I loved her so much her arm came off!  Thank goodness I'm a better mama that I once was as a toddler.

We took Peter to the Tamarack pool today for baby swim and he had a blast!  I was so worried he was going to poop in the pool, but he was a rock star and held it.


I'm ready daddy - let's get in!

Gotta taste the water.  It's partially salt water so I think he was just digging the salty taste.  Don't drink the water buddy, seriously, it's baby swim time!


We went to the baby swim time with our Birth to Three parenting group/club

Bath time at home after the pool!






No comments:

Post a Comment