Sunday, June 16, 2013

Oh Daddy-o!

Happy Father's Day!  Peter, Jake and I had the best weekend.  We relaxed at home, took Peter swimming, took Peter on his first ride in the Burley trailer, made banana pancakes and had dinner with Peter's two grandpas AND his great grandpa.  What a lucky lad.  Jake and I even got to go mountain biking this morning.  Reminding me that 1) I am a wimp and a pansy and 2) I need to get out on my mountain bike more and build some confidence!  Jake is a great coach and teacher though - gave me lots of tips.  I feel so lucky to have so many great "dads" in my life.  My dad, my father in law and my husband. 


Riding in the Burley trailer with Daddy over DeFazio bridge!

I had so much fun! 

Grandpa (and grandma) played with me at Oakshire Brewery Public house while mommy and daddy drank refreshments ;o)  I spilled cheerios ALL over the floor!

Fun with daddy and grandpa!

Peter and great grandpa Darrell!

Grandpa Jay, Daddy, Peter and Grandpa Bill
Happy Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment