Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Great Grandma is a Tough ol' Swede

This past weekend we went up to Tacoma to visit my grandma (and Peter's great grandma) Millie.  She had open heart surgery exactly 1mo. ago.  She is back at home and working with her PT on exercises and building back her endurance and energy.  Peter and my mom cheered her on all day Saturday while I went to my first cont. ed PT class (since having Peter) on Saturday.  Keep up the good work Grandma - go go go!  We also got to meet up with my friend Abbie and Cyrus from Univ. of Puget Sound and their son Henry.  It was so nice to catch up with them.  Then Uncle Skip and Aunt Janice came over too!

Go Great Grandma!
Hanging out with my UPS buddy Abbie and her son Henry (believe it or not, Peter is 3mo younger than Henry - but he looks like a tank compared to H!)

Playing with Uncle Skip

Taking a car/driving break (Tacoma-->Eugene)



No comments:

Post a Comment