Monday, February 11, 2013

Spa Day

We had a fun day at the pool this Saturday - take 2!  
Kicking his legs like crazy!
This pool was a little colder than the last, but Peter still seemed to have fun

Post getting dunked under water.  I felt like a horrible mom doing it - but felt like it would be good for him.  He looked at me like "What the heck did you just do that for mom?!"

Chillin with the 'rents

I loved that they had this up in the "junior girls" locker room 



It was so nice to have a weekend at home.  No plans, just hanging out.  Here's a picture of Peter sucking his L thumb.  It's become a favorite.  


What are you looking at? 
On a walk with our friend Hillary

Missing Aunt Karin - can you find her picture?

Missing Aunt Linds a TON - come home soon!!! 
Missing our sisters this week.  Karin is running the ICU at Columbia's Medical Hospital (I'm sure I called that the wrong thing, oh well) and Lindsay is running around Afghanistan.  Ugh.  She's such a rock star and I'm so proud of her.  Just missing her like crazy.   One day at a time, one week at a time - July will be here before we know it and she'll be back in the US.  You're not going to believe how big Peter is Linds - seriously! 

We went to the MD today and he is 18lbs 0.5oz.  I was guessing 20lbs this weekend, so I was a little off.  He is in the 57% percentile for weight.  He is 27.5in long (81%, like father like son).  He supposedly has a small head at 17in (18%) but I think it looks big!   

Go Peter go!

No comments:

Post a Comment