Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be Mine Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!  I gave mommy and daddy the best gift ever and only woke up 1x in the middle of the night!
Love my card from great grandma!
Mmmm - mom and dad made fondue for Valentine's day
Yum - first time eating avocado.  It looks cool, but I'm not really sure about the taste just yet

It sure is fun to finger paint with though

Arts and crafts with mommy and daddy

Playing in the mirror

Mesmerized by the world while mom takes me for a jog

Playing in my toy box


Walking with mom
I love facing out!

I'm diggin this new caterpillar

Went to Saturday AM running group with mom and dad.  I didn't particularly like having the rain cover on.  What can I say, I like the wind in my hair!

Daddy - my legs are almost long enough to touch the pedals.....
Mama love

No comments:

Post a Comment