Thursday, February 28, 2013

Birth to Three

We joined a parenting group when Peter was about 8wks old, called Birth to Three (ok, ok - they changed the name to Parenting Now, but it doesn't have the same ring, so Jake and I still call it Birth to Three).  We met some great parents and kiddos.  I think we had a really good group and I hope we keep in touch now that the official thing is over.  My parents STILL get together with my sister's Birth to Three group, and my friend Aleta and I are friends because we were big sisters in that group.  Overall - great organization.  Here are some pics from the beginning and the end.

"10 little babies lying in a circle....." (sounds like the beginning of a song!)  Can you spot our super star?
Peter and his buddies Henry and Jackson

Peter and Jackson
And here they are!  10wks later.  "10 little babies, sitting in a row......"
Peter and Henry

Peter blowing raspberries - he did this for about 30min at the end of the of last session.  It was so funny.  He soaked his bib!




No comments:

Post a Comment