Friday, December 14, 2012

12/12/12 Faces


 This has been a week full of adventure.  Jake had to go to CA for work so I was solo all week.  It was tough and we missed him a lot.  But Peter and I survived and are tougher because of it!  I might add - we survived, but really we did awesome because our family and friends are so awesome and supportive.  Thanks to my parents, Pam and Jay and to Josh for making dinner!

This morning I got initiated into the poop club.  Really, I had been very lucky.  I had only been pee'd on once or twice, and had never been pooped on.  As I was changing Peter's diaper this morning, he explosively pooped all over the changing table the second I got his diaper off!  Cracked me up.  I spent all morning trying to clean it up.  Guess I need to leave that diaper on a little longer in the AM.  Yeah Friday!



 Here are some fun pictures from the week. 


Happy Peter


Skeptical Peter

My favorite- "Let me tell you....."  He has so much character

Sleepy Peter

His favorite sleeping pose - arms that ground him

After a bath with Grandma!

In front of our prickly tree!  I got a live tree this year and it's a Colorado Spruce with super prickly needles.  I didn't realize it until I got home and started decorating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment