Friday, October 19, 2012

11 weeks - My Friday Night Date

I love Friday nights with Jake and Peter!  Peter is 11 weeks old today - time is flying! Other things that happened this week: Lot's of babies were born!  One of my best friends had her baby on Wednesday and two other friends in Eugene had baby girl twins today.  Our friend Liz came to visit and Mr. Ron Lancaster stopped by to visit as well.


Discovering that he can hold his own spit rag

Tummy time with Daddy before his bath

Getting ready for his bath

"I don't want to take a bath mom!"

Post bath faux hawks

My great friend Liz drove down for a visit - she came really far to see us!  She is a mountain guide in France (Smart Mtn Guides!) 

Ron Lancaster dropped by for a visit - he had Peter giggling and smiling the entire time.  He is clearly an experienced Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment