Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tired and Stretched

Today I felt slow and I tired.  My feet were hot and swollen and I had to switch my shoes three times.  Ugh.  I have generally felt pretty good, so I guess today was my day.  I think this little one decided to do a lot of growing because I sure felt it.  My lower belly felt so tight and heavy.  After eating dinner (Jake's work has their big conference this week, so we ate at the new building - so cool!) I thought I might explode.  I start eating, and then all of a sudden it hits me hard - woah!  There is no room for it to go!  So I came home and decided to do a photo shoot about how I felt.  

Feeling tired, and whale-like today.  I guess my blue mumu didn't help ;o)
I dream of feeling light and weight-less!

This is how I feel sometimes.... like a deer in headlights - am I ready for this?  Starting to feel anxious about the process of actually HAVING a baby......


And this is what 35 weeks looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment