Sunday, June 29, 2014

Putting it all together

It's been two months (way too long) since I posted last.  So let's get back in the saddle! 

Peter has continued to talk and talk, growing a vocabulary like crazy and stringing words together that make Jake and I smile.  Here are a few new words and mini sentences:

"Chevy" (you can only imagine how much this makes Jake smile)
"I get it"
"I fix it" (either "Peter" will fix it, or indicating that grandma will fix it ;o)
"I eat it" (I want to eat that)
"I fall'd"
"Sorry"
"Bed" (pointing to his bed.........a shift to a toddler bed may be in the near future)
"Pillow"
"Push mama" (move mommy, or come with me, or go this way)
"Sink sink!" (I want to play in the water!)
"I shower"
"Payne" (airplane)
"Neeeeeeroom" (making a plane sound)
"Choo-choo/train"
"Tassen the train" (Thomas the train)
"Pickle"
"Eight" (V8 juice)


Those are some of the cute ones that stuck in my head this evening. 

1 comment:

  1. Good talkin, Peter! Soon enough you and Francie are going to be having full-fledged conversations :)

    ReplyDelete