Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Brother Time

One of the reasons I haven't been posting is because I have been exhausted and can't stay up late to write them!  I'm exhausted, but for such a great reason, I'm pregnant again!  Most of you reading this will already know, but Peter is going to have a little brother around October 24th.  So basically around the time that my blog posts dropped in frequency is when we found out we were expecting.....go figure ;o)

Things are going really well though.  I feel almost identical to when I was pregnant with Peter, which is why I was pretty sure it was another boy.  Since a friend of ours is a sonographer, we got to confirm that around 15wks which was so exciting!  Peter even got to sit on the exam table with me while they looked.   While in some ways this pregnancy feels the same, in other ways it is way harder this time around.  I can't just take a nap or go to bed whenever I want because I'm taking care of Peter.  Once again, I am extremely grateful to have such a wonderful husband, parents and in-laws that help me out.  Peter isn't really aware of what's coming, although he will hug my belly when I tell him to hug the baby.  Not sure if he really understands what a baby is or means.

See some pictures below:
 Still felt yucky, though no barfing
Feeling better

And even better, just tired

No comments:

Post a Comment