Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Walking on Sunshine (or clouds, or fog....)

We climbed Spencer's Butte this weekend in search of some sunshine.  It was VERY foggy, all weekend long.  Compared to most people, the fog doesn't bother me all that much.  Reminds me of college in Tacoma (UPS).  However, we were all in need of a little exercise and vitamin D.  Jake, Jay, Peter and I trekked up to the top and found the sun (as well as the blanket covering Eugene).  Check it out.
Parking lot (it felt 20deg cooler in the parking lot than it did on the summit)

Sunshine!




Our hike inspired us to play outside more, despite the cold and mud.  Peter was in heaven swinging, going down the slide and playing in the rocks again.  He threw a huge tantrum when I took him inside for dinner.

I missed you Lightning McQueen!

LOVES the rocks.  At least he isn't constantly putting them in his mouth (although he did try a few times)

No comments:

Post a Comment