Monday, January 13, 2014

Holly holly holidays

Way over due, but better late than never.  Truly?  Our computer ran out of space for our photos so I wasn't able to download them for awhile.  And now I'm a little overwhelmed to play catch up.  Here goes!

Baking holiday spritz cookies with mama.  It just warmed my heart as he reached out for the cookie dough.  I knew he would love baking!
Love this photo.  He survived his second hair cut.


Hanukkah was really early this year piggy backing Thanksgiving.  (photos in last post).  We celebrated Christmas up in Tacoma with great grandma Millie and then back at Crescent Lake with the Cliftons, Temes', Linds and Josh.




Couldn't quite get a photo with everyone looking, but I think we are all kind of laughing here.  



A rambling man!  He started walking (more than 2 steps) on Christmas day.  He's taking off!




No comments:

Post a Comment