Sunday, November 4, 2012

3 months

Peter is getting so big!  He weighs 13lbs 1oz.  I'm not sure how tall/long he is - but it's a lot more than the 19in he was when he was born!  I remember when he fit on both Jake's and my forearm.  He loves to kick his legs, he wins out every staring contest, his eyes have officially turned blue, he smiles and giggles a LOT, he loves the song "You are my sunshine" "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and the lullaby "Sweet Baby 'Peter'" (play on Sweet Baby James).  He coos a lot and it sounds like he is truly talking to us.  He's not quite batting his arms/hands at his mobile, but he loves the mobile nonetheless.  He digs the swing and it helps him nap.  Sleeping is getting better.  It varies from night to night but is gradually getting longer and more consistent.  He is eating so well - I forget that we ever had difficulty!  He is one happy baby - happy and mellow.  We love him more than words can say.  This is the most amazing, rewarding things I have ever done in my life.

I'm getting so tall!
I've discovered my hands.  I love sucking on my fist - haven't quite found my fingers or thumb yet.


Tummy time!  I'm so close to pushing over onto my back.


Posing for mom

No comments:

Post a Comment