Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Swimming

I love swimming.  I'm so thankful that I learned to swim and did swim team as a kid.  It's been great "replacement therapy" as I stop running. And it feels way better on the body right now.  I finally bought a new swim suit.  I just figured my current speedo would keep stretching with me.  And it did - for a while. But I could barely get it on last week and figured it was time to bite the bullet.  I found a great cheap two piece speedo style suit and tried it out today.  I felt so gun shy to actually walk out in public, bare belly and all.  Eeek, it was a little nerve racking, but I made it into the pool.  It felt great to not feel so restricted! Although I have to say....... what the heck speedo!!  Why in the world do they make two pieces with such skinny straps for the top.  There is such little support - what happened to the sports bra style that they used to make? Oh well.  I guess I need to just wear a sports bra underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment