Sunday, March 25, 2012

A little late than never

Welcome! We are almost halfway through this pregnancy.  We have long admired our blogging friends, especially getting to follow their pregnancies and new adventures.  So here we go!  Better late than never, we are embarking on the blog journey, in hopes to share with you our journey.

I am 18 weeks along and starting to feel some questionable kicks.  At first I thought I was making it up in my head, but now I think they are pretty legit.  Last weekend I went in to the PT office where we have a real-time ultrasound (used for biofeedback and training abdominal, back and shoulder muscles) and checked on our little "cluster", "sea urchin", or "willy chuck" (depending on who you talk to, and yeah - Willy Chuck is my dad's nickname for the babe - boy or girl he says).  It was so incredible.  To sit there and watch it move, roll on it's side, and then move it's arms, head and legs.  It makes me want to go in and check every week!

This Friday we get to find out if it's a boy or girl.  I'm SO excited, and also kind of nervous at the same time.  I have no preference at all - but am still anxious!

I'll post some pictures.  I haven't taken weekly pics, and didn't start until week 13.  But again, better late than never.




Until next time!  

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!!! So excited you are doing this!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you guys are doing this -blogging is fun, it's a great way to track time, and it makes people like me feel like I'm closer! Plus, when you are breastfeeding you have something to read and something to think about writing :) So excited for you guys to find out the gender! Not that it ever matters one way or the other, but it certainly helps to make everything feel more real. You do indeed look great, and I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of the pregnancy continues on. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!!! You finally look preggars (and amazing) Ame! I bet you are glad you are finally past the "Maybe she's just gained a few pounds" stage. Can't wait for Friday - so excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Amy! You look great and amazing!!

    I think my stomach is easily 4x what yours is right now.. just wait till you see how big I am in April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited...just can't wait! - Pam and Jay

    ReplyDelete