Thursday, March 29, 2012

Count Down

Tomorrow we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl!  I am really excited.......and anxious, and nervous and am feeling a million things!  Jake said he is most anxious because that means we have to get serious about picking a name and I think the whole idea of naming a person is stressing him out.  I think it will be easier though, narrows the choices down quite a bit once you know the sex.  I do really want to know what we are having, but it's also a really big step in this becoming VERY real.  Not to say that my belly hasn't grown two fold this week - because it really feels like it has.  I had four patients today (4!!) ask me if I was pregnant.  I still think they were pretty daring to ask, but I guess it means it is becoming more apparent and obvious.  I am loving my maternity pants for work.  A few weeks ago they felt overkill and ridiculous, and now I can't imagine wearing anything else. I realized today that I need to be REAL careful what shirts I wear to work, or plan to always wear a tight tank top underneath.  I'm feeling a little more "endowed" and shirts that were never an issue have become a big problem.  I'll keep you posted on our US tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment