Friday, September 14, 2012

Mom, would you PLEASE put the camera down!

Loving life


Snuggling with mom after my bath


"I hate the actual bath, but I LOVE getting my hair washed and snuggling afterwards"


Slumbering in Josh's arms
visit with my buddy Grayson

Visit with Anna and Neil (and baby girl!)

"Look what I can do!  When Peter gets bigger I will show him how to grab his feet too" 


Visiting with Joanna and Francie



"Mom, these ears are ridiculous"


Sleeping with Grandma and Grandpa Clifton

Lovin from Daddy





Holding Peter - take 1
Practice makes perfect

Exploring Peter's hands - they are so tiny in some ways, and so big in others!
Bonding with Aunt Lynz

She's a pro - holding Peter take 2.  He's mesmerized
Visit with Maika


Milk Coma

Big Stretch!




Loving the Moby wrap.  And John, he is not just tucked inside my shirt.


The Temes men: Great Grandpa George, Uncle (great uncle) Lloyd,  Grandpa Bill (aka Willy Chuck), cousin Peter Temes, Joe Temes, Peter Temes Clifton


Visit with Hillary

Sleeping with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment